All photos are copyrighted by BDi 2010

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hmm...sea glass

What to do with these?

These transparent pieces of sea glass were one of those brainstorm mixed media projects that my mother-in-law and I created last year when she was visiting for the summer.  Speck by speck, we added tiny shreds of hand-painted tissue paper to the glass.  The long slender pink one has long strands of silver filament running through it.  The tiny aqua-colored one is wrapped with foil tape.  The blue one on the bottom sports a blue swarovski crystal.

Did you notice the one in the top right.  We named it Africa!

Sometimes when I look at them I think some need beaded bezels, and some need wire work bezels.

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Cool project for sure although I can't think of anything right now that showcase them properly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that african one. would be great on a safari necklace! how fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome